The AWI Education Outreach Program was built as a vehicle to assist chapters in meeting our membership request of having less costly, regional and local educational opportunities. If you are unfamiliar with this program and would like to learn more, please review the AWI Education Outreach Procedure Manual.
All questions regarding this program should be brought to the attention of Ilaria Buffalo, firstname.lastname@example.org, 571-323-3614.
Hosted by: AWI Colorado Chapter
The AWI Financial Management Seminar is a one day education program focused on managing your business through your financials. Topics will include:
- Financial Statement basics (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Statement of Cash Flow)
- Financial Ratios
- Methods of Accounting
- Operational Accounting and Management Tools: Accounts and Cost Codes, Work In Progress (WIP) report, Cost to Complete (CTC) report, Backlog report, Sales Pipeline report, etc.
- Financial Projections
- Cash Drivers & Cash Management
- Financial Benchmarking: AWI Cost of Doing Business Survey (CODBS) - why participate; how to use the results
- Special Topics depending on interest and time: Open Book Management, Contribution Margin analysis,
- Estimates & Cost Tracking, Banking/Surety relationships, etc.
Presenter: Sebastien DesMarais, CFO, Hollywood Woodwork and Chair of AWI Financial Management Team
Date: December 5, 2013
Time: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Location: Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport, Denver, Colorado
AWI Member - $50
Non-AWI Member- $100
Send Check Payment to:
AWI Colorado Chapter
P O Box 333
Englewood, CO 80151-0333
Click here to Register
Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Airport
6851 Tower Road
Denver, CO 80249
Colorado AWI Cancellation Policy:
Participants who cancel their registration, in writing via fax or email (acknowledged receipt of the email from AWI must be received by the participant) at least fifteen (15) business days before the first scheduled day of the event will receive a full refund, minus a $50 administrative fee. Mailed, overnight notice, or hand delivered written notice of cancellations must be received and acknowledged at least fifteen (15) business days before the first scheduled day of the event in order to receive the full refund, minus a $50 administrative fee. Participants may not receive a refund for an event if cancellation (no-show or withdrawal) is received fourteen (14) business days, or less, prior to the first scheduled day of the event.
Questions? Contact Ilaria Buffalo, email@example.com