AWI membership designed for individuals only, not a company membership.Annual Dues: $50.00 USD
- Architectural Woodwork Standards (AWS): The AWS includes compliance criteria to ensure that all millwork manufacturers are competing equally when bidding on projects and they are obligated to perform work of equal quality. The Standards, as in both previous publications, encompass three grades of quality: Economy, Custom and Premium. The AWS also includes a comprehensive glossary of terms. As a member you will receive new editions free of charge to the AWS book.
- Design Solutions Magazine: AWI's flagship quarterly magazine, a vehicle for educating architects and design professionals about quality architectural woodwork and the merits of incorporating it into their projects.
- Quality Certification Program: Learn how to use and reap the many benefits offered by the Quality Certification Program through assurance of woodwork that is AWS compliant.
- Technical Assistance for Architectural Woodwork Questions
- AIA CES Credit: AWI is an AIA CES provider. Earn credits through workshop and seminars.
- Discount Pricing on Publications
- Networking & Volunteer Opportunities