Welcome and thank you for your interest in learning more about membership with the Architectural Woodwork Institute. Our member types and definitions are:
- Manufacturing Membership — A Manufacturing Member shall be a business that makes architectural woodwork, i.e., specified by the design professionals including all exposed wood and special laminates and other materials. More info.
Click here to apply for Manufacturing Membership.
- Supplier Membership — A Supplier Member shall be a business that primarily supplies raw materials, products or services to architectural woodwork manufacturers. More Info.
Click here to apply for Supplier Membership.
- Affiliate Membership — Individuals who wish to support the objectives of the architectural woodwork industry and do not qualify as either Manufacturing or Supplier Members may be accepted as Affiliate Members of AWI. i.e. architect, general contractor, design or woodwork professional. More Info.
Click here to apply for Affiliate Membership.
- Student Membership — Individuals who wish to support the objectives of the architectural woodwork industry and are enrolled in an accredited university or program. More info.
Click here to apply for Student Membership.
- Design Solutions Magazine — More info.
Click here to apply for a Design Solutions Magazine Subscription.